Get A Free Quote (Guaranteed Lowest Rates)
*Quote based on age, driving record, zip code…
Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly about your quote. Or Give Us A Call At: 877-210-9514
California Motorcycle Insurance
Shopping for California motorcycle insurance can be a drag that will take up your whole day, if not longer. At Incorporated Insurance Services we make the process of finding motorcycle insurance in California easier. That is because we are not an insurance company, but an aggregator of insurance providers.
That means that when you contact us for your California motorcycle insurance, you are not just contacting one insurance company. We will do the footwork for you, sorting through the many insurance companies we work with to find the best, and usually the lowest California motorcycle insurance quotes for you.
When you use IIS to find your California motorcycle insurance, you get the best of both worlds: you save time and money.
Why is Finding Motorcycle Insurance in California Difficult?
Drivers often wonder what determines the cost of their individual policies for motorcycle insurance. California, with its motor vehicle obsessed culture, has more than its share of automotive insurance providers. On the one hand, this is a good thing, since the more insurance providers there are, the better your chances to find cheap motorcycle insurance. California, however, because it has so many providers, also poses some unique challenges for motorists looking for the cheapest motorcycle insurance. California simply has too many motorcycle insurance providers for your average person to sort through.
Not to mention, that it is not always easy to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges when sorting through motorcycle insurance rates in California given that they are written in the difficult to understand language of legal documents.
You also may wonder what determines your motorcycle insurance rates in California.
There are a lot of factors that go into determining the cost of your motorcycle insurance rates. California insurance providers take the following factors into account:
- Your DMV Record: Even if you don’t have any experience riding motorcycles, your driving record will play a big role in determining your motorcycle insurance. California quotes always take your DMV record into account. Tickets and DUI’s will have a huge effect on your motorcycle insurance rates.
- Your Age and Experience: It makes a big difference whether you are 17, 37 or 87. Age has a lot to do with how high your rates are. Generally speaking, the younger you are the higher your rates. (Though of course, finding cheap motorcycle insurance at 87 isn’t any picnic either.)
- Your Gender and Marital Status: Believe it or not, whether you are a man or a woman, and whether you are married or single makes a big difference as well. This is because insurance companies track accidents according to these factors and have determined that single men are at greater risk for crashes. Middle-aged married women, on the other hand, have the lowest rates for this reason.
- Mileage: How much you drive also makes a big difference when it comes to finding cheap motorcycle insurance. California tends to be a very spread out state, so we drive a lot farther commuting to work and going about our business than drivers in other states. That raises our rates since the more miles you drive, the more likely you are to have an incident. That also means that if you are not intending on using your motorcycle as your primary vehicle, you should be sure to mention this to your agent.
- Off-Road Use: Along the same lines, if you intend to use your motorcycle as a dirt bike or for other recreational uses, you should mention this, as it will also affect your rates.
- Where You Live: Just as important as any other factor when determining the cost of your California motorcycle insurance, is where you live. Insurance companies track zip codes and determine the frequency of accidents and thefts in those areas. So if you are in a busy, high traffic area or an area where motor vehicles are often stolen, your rates are likely to be higher.
- Your Occupation: Even your occupation will affect the cost of your motorcycle insurance in California. If you work in construction, for example, and park your motorcycle on construction sites or unattended in less than desirable neighborhoods, this can affect your insurance rates as well.
Tips for Finding the Cheapest Motorcycle Insurance Rates in California
So how do you go about finding cheap motorcycle insurance in California?
There are some factors that will help you find cheap motorcycle insurance.
First, you should compare prices before buying. We will, in effect, do that for you, showing you comparisons between rates from different companies for which you qualify.
Second, don’t over insure yourself. Many insurance providers will try to sell you more motorcycle insurance than you need. They will try to give you a policy that covers your motorcycle for more than it is worth for example, even though you will only get the price of your motorcycle should it be stolen or damaged. We will help you to steer clear of being over insured.
Third, consider taking special DMV tests that show that you are a better than average driver, since these will help you lower the costs of your motorcycle insurance rates. California Department of Motor Vehicles offers a handful of these tests which will not only help you to be a safer driver but protect your pocket book as well. Fourth, have all of you documents ready so that we can provide you with the best service possible.
Incorporated Insurance Services’ Pledge to You
For the reasons we have outlined above, you cannot do better than going with Incorporated Insurance Services when it comes to finding the best and cheapest motorcycle insurance quotes. Having IIS at your side is like having a knowledgeable friend looking out for your interests and helping you find the California motorcycle insurance that best fits your needs. Don’t waste your time and money looking for California motorcycle insurance by yourself. Let IIS do the footwork for you so that you can take care of your own responsibilities and get on with your life.